Saturday, April 4, 2015

Jeffrey Goes to Leicester Square

Shakespeare fountain and statue (Leicester Square) 2008 by Carcharoth CC

Bright city woman
walking down Leicester Square everyday.
Gonna get a piece of my mind.
You think you're not a piece of my kind.
Ev'rywhere the people looking.
Why don't you get up and sing?

Bright city woman
where did you learn all the things you say?
You listen to the newsmen on TV.
You may fool yourself but you don't fool me.
I'll see you in another place, another time.
You may be someone's, but you won't be mine.

My buddy Glenn likes Tull, I like Tull.

I guess you'd file this under "Because I Can."

That's Glenn in the orange, that's me over yonder, becapped, and in green.

I haven't seen these folks in a month now...

I miss them.

10 comments:

  1. Wow. A pic of me with booze in my hand. That NEVER happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day and the best people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From where comith some strength and courage. (You can put me in with the Tull fans)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait for the next one!
    Missus ORPO on the way home to The Southeast Kern County Desert...........................I guess this is going to be a regular event?
    It was a great time, indeed!
    Yes, Arthur, you were caught with beverage in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a great time! Dang I look old ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.